Paper Submission Due:
May 1May 22, 2023 Greenwich Time 23:59
Paper Submission System (EasyChair) https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icce20230Before uploading your papers to the system, please ensure that you have followed the instructions:
- Ensure that you have adhered to the page limits for full paper (8-10 pages), short paper (5-6 pages) and poster (2-3 pages).
- Ensure tha you have followed the formatting instructions in the paper template file. Please download the latest version of the template instead of reusing previous year template.
The conference will have a single-blind review, i.e. the authors of the submitting papers will not know who their referees are, while the referees will be aware of the authors of the papers that they are reviewing. Therefore, anonymization is not required in the submitted manuscripts. The authors of accepted papers will need to complete the following form: Transfer of Copyright Agreement (TBS). Please submit your papers for ICCE 2023 via EasyChair.How to Use EasyChair to Submit an Article Registration
- Go to the EasyChair ICCE 2023 site.
- If you already have an EasyChair account then login, else first create an EasyChair account (please use the email address that the PC chair will use to contact you if you are a PC member).
- In EasyChair, click either the enter as an author link or New Submission button (what link is available depends on whether you have submitted before), and choose the sub-conference (track).
- Enter the information about your paper, click Submit, and EasyChair will send you a confirmation email.
- Click My Submissions to see all your papers.
- Click My Submissions
- Choose the paper
- Click Update Information to modify Title, Abstract, Category or Keywords
- Click Change Information