CALL FOR WORK-IN-PROGRESS POSTERS (WIPP)
We are inviting you to submit your ongoing, sound, scientific, and innovative Work-in-Progress Poster (WIPP) presentations. Accepted WIPP presentations/papers will be showcased in this year’s ICCE which will be held on December 4 – December 8, 2023, at Matsue, Shimane, JAPAN.
We especially encourage submissions from under-represented countries, i.e. these are countries with very little or no participation in past ICCEs.
Researchers and practitioners are encouraged to submit a three-page paper to the following sub-conferences:
- C1: ICCE Sub-Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education/Intelligent Tutoring System (AIED/ITS) and Adaptive Learning
- C2: ICCE Sub-Conference on Computer-supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL) and Learning Sciences
- C3: ICCE Sub-Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ALT), Learning Analytics and Digital Infrastructure
- C4: ICCE Sub-Conference on Classroom, Ubiquitous, and Mobile Technologies Enhanced Learning (CUMTEL)
- C5: ICCE Sub-Conference on Educational Gamification and Game-based Learning (EGG)
- C6: ICCE Sub-Conference on Technology Enhanced Language Learning (TELL)
- C7: ICCE Sub-Conference on Practice-driven Research, Teacher Professional Development and Policy of ICT in Education (PTP)
Important Dates (LINK)
Submissions must be made through e-mails to the WIPP Coordination Chair (email@example.com)
NOTICE! Please do not send e-mail to sub-conference chairs.
- File types: MS Word (.DOC or .RTF) or PDF
- Language: English (British or US)
- Paper length: 3 pages
- Paper format guide & template: ICCE2023 template
Papers submitted are not expected to include full literature but should have relevant citations.
All submissions will be distributed to and reviewed by appropriate sub-conference program committee members.
All papers accepted for the WIPP session will be published in separate proceedings with an ISBN. Published WIPP papers will also be made available on the official ICCE2023 and APSCE websites.
Camera-ready papers have to be submitted in both Word (or RTF) and PDF files together with a copyright statement by the final paper deadline. At least one author has to register by the registration deadline for the paper to be included in the conference program and proceedings.
Questions related to the Work In Progress Paper (WIPP) presentations can be emailed to the WIPP Coordination Committee.